The WeatherStation Kit is all you need to get started with Internet-of-Things (IoT). With this basic kit you can easily continue to even more exciting IoT setups.
The kit contains the following items:
- D1 Mini NodeMcu Lua WIFI ESP8266 Development Board
- SSD1306 OLED display with white pixels. Communication interface: I2C, 128×64 monochromatic pixels
PLEASE NOTE: This Kit requires soldering. We offer other Kits which do not require you to solder
How to get started:
- IDE Setup: http://blog.squix.org/weatherstation-ide-setup
- Word Clock: http://blog.squix.ch/2016/01/esp8266-weather-station-world-clock-demo.html
- Measuring Outside: http://blog.squix.ch/2016/01/esp8266-weather-station-measuring.html
- Plane Spotter: http://blog.squix.org/2016/07/esp8266-based-plane-spotter-how-to.html
- Platformio Weather Station: http://blog.squix.org/2016/06/new-weather-station-demo-on-github.html
Extended Weather Station:
A ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of building this post/project. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep me going!