The WeMos D1 mini V2 is minimal ESP8266 wifi board.
The D1 mini is a mini wifi board based on ESP-8266EX.
Board size: 34.2mm*25.6mm
More infos here: http://www.wemos.cc
– 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
– 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
– a Micro USB connection
– Compatible with Arduino https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino
– Compatible with nodemcu http://www.nodemcu.com
What is new about V2:
1. Use BRT (Bias Resistor Transistor), easier into flash mode.
2. 30% increase in radiating area, more stable.
1 x WeMos D1 mini
2 x Long female pin
2 x Short female pin
2 x Normal pin
A ridiculous amount of coffee was consumed in the process of building this post/project. Add some fuel if you'd like to keep me going!